THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE WALLINGTON BOARD OF HEALTH SCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2024, HAS BEEN CANCELLED »
THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE WALLINGTON BOARD OF HEALTH SCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2024 HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE...
In observance of Presidents' Day, our administrative offices will be closed on Monday, February 19, 2024.
The Wallington Public Library is seeking a part-time Youth Services Library Assistant. The Youth Services Library...
Welcome! Thank you for visiting the Borough of Wallington’s new website. It has been designed to provide you with quick and easy access to pertinent information about our Borough, including: Government, Municipal Departments, Boards and Commissions, On-line Services and is intended to keep you up-to-date as to Local Events/Happenings in our community. Additionally, you will find answers to Frequently Asked Questions and find useful links to local area attractions.
I trust you will find our website very informative and user friendly. The Borough is dedicated to continually editing and updating the information on the website in an effort to provide you with the most current information available. If you enjoy your visit to our website, I hope you will take the opportunity to visit our community and partake of our hospitality and attractions and perhaps one day even choose to call the Borough of Wallington your home.
Mayor Melissa Dabal
PLANNING BOARD OF THE BOROUGH OF WALLINGTON
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that a special meeting of the Planning Board of the Borough of Wallington (the "Board") will be held on Tuesday, June 23, 2020, at 6:30 p.m. Due to the current state of emergency and current public health emergency caused by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and in accordance with Governor Murphy's Executive Orders 103, 104 and subsequent Executive Orders, and in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-6 et seq. (OPMA) as amended by Bill A3850/S2294, this special meeting will be conducted with participants at remote locations, connected by conferencing software provided by Free Conference Call.Com. The Wallington Civic Center located at 24 Union Boulevard, Wallington, New Jersey is currently closed to the public. Members of the public are invited to view and participate in the meeting by following the instructions below. Included on the Agenda will be:
- Review and Adoption of Housing Element and Fair Share Plan dated April 10, 2020 and referring same to the Mayor and Council for endorsement. The Plan will be posted on the Borough website for review at wallingtonnj.org.
- Review and Adoption of a Master Plan Land Use Element to Implement the 2020 Housing Element and Fair Share Plan and referring same to the Mayor and Council for Endorsement. The Plan will be posted on the Borough website for review at wallingtonnj.org.
- Review of Ordinance #2020-007 titled “AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND AND SUPPLEMENT CHAPTER 365, ZONING TO CREATE AND ESTABLISH A NEW ARTICLE ENTITLED’ AFFORDABLE HOUSING ZONES’ amending and supplementing the Wallington Municipal Code to establish affordable housing zones.
- Review of Ordinance #2020-008 titled “AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND AND SUPPLEMENT CHAPTER 153 TITLED ‘AFFORDABLE HOUSING’ to implement the Borough’s Housing Element and Fair Share Plan and address the requirements of N.J.A.C. 5:97 as may be amended and supplemented
- Review of Ordinance #2020-011 titled “AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND AND SUPPLEMENT CHAPTER 330, SUBDIVISION OF LAND AND SITE PLAN REVIEW ARTICLE VIII” regarding On and Off tract improvements and performance guarantees.
Copies of all of the ordinances on the agenda and referred to above will be posted on the Borough’s website at: wallingtonnj.org. Formal action may be taken. Instructions to Participate in the June 23, 2020, Meeting of the Wallington Planning Board via FreeConferenceCall.Com. When: June 23, 2020 6:30 PM
Audio only - Dial (701) 802-5130. When prompted, enter access code 8995151
Video and Screen Sharing Online meeting ID: wallingtonplanning
Online meeting link https://join.freeconferencecall.com/wallingtonplanning
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING:
AGENDA - SPECIAL MEETING, WALLINGTON PLANNING BOARD TUESDAY, June 23, 2020:
ORDINANCE NO. 2020-007 AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND AND SUPPLEMENT CHAPTER 365, ZONING TO CREATE AND ESTABLISH A NEW ARTICLE ENTITLED "AFFORDABLE HOUSING ZONES" :
ORDINANCE NO. 2020-008 AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND AND SUPPLEMENT CHAPTER 153, TITLED " AFFORDABLE HOUSING":
ORDINANCE NO. 2020-011 AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND AND SUPPLEMENT CHAPTER 330, SUBDIVISION OF LAND AND SITE PLAN REVIEW ARTICLE VIII:
2020 HOUSING ELEMENT AND FAIR SHARE PLAN:
MASTER PLAN LAND USE ELEMENT AMENDMENT TO IMPLEMENT THE 2020 HOUSING ELEMENT AND FAIR SHARE PLAN: